Video Frame Explorer allows you to make thumbnails (caps, previews) of video files. It supports of practically any videos-formats (even MP4, MKV, MOV if you have appropriate codecs).
- Windows Media Player 10 or higher ( if you installed 9.0 or lower it will not work )
- .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
- Good Codec Pack. I recommend
K-Lite Code Pack or CCCP
- If you are using Windows XP I recommend to install Segoe UI font, because User Iterface was optimized for it
- Make video thumbnail and save it on your computer
- Working with video frames :
- Automatically generating frame(s)
- Manually generating frame(s) ( choose best frame(s) manually )
- Delete frame(s)
- Change frame video resolution to make good looking your thumbnail
- Save frame(s) on your computer
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Almost all Windows Media plays : wmv, avi, mpeg, mp4, flv and etc.
- It can't work with broken avi
If it doesn’t work try to use Windows Media Player. If Windows Media Player can't play your file - install good codec pack. If Windows Media Player plays normally and Video Frame Explorer has failed, so it is irreparable ( also you can let me know about
it, may be it’s a bug ).
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP